Upgrading Your Life To The Next Level: Taking the Next Step
Most people are playing a much smaller game than they are capable. Although many will have high levels of aspiration to contribute great things to the world, they settle for less.
The New York Times, Pulitzer Prize Columnist Maureen Dowd said it perfectly, “The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.”
The reasons why people compromise themselves for something less than what they truly desire is because they believe more in lack than they do in abundance. Whatever you concentrate on is what you will find.
Have you ever lost your car keys but refused to look for keys, instead you looked for a banana? Of course you didn’t I’m sure your focus was on finding the keys. Although it would be ridiculous to look for anything other than what you desire to find, most people are doing that every day of their lives.
If you want to create more money in your life, then you need to focus your mind on ways of creating more wealth. Unfortunately, most people choose to concentrate on their lack of money or their fear of losing it. So, in turn, money doesn’t flow into these individuals lives.
If you want to create more health in your life, then you need to focus your mind at becoming healthier and stop concentrating on unhealthy things like bad habits or illness.
If you want better relationships, career, or more business, focus your mind to start looking for the positive aspects of these areas. Remember people and life will live up to or down to your expectations. Create high expectations and you will see big results.
Does all this seem too easy? Actually, doing the things that work is always easier than struggling through the things that won’t produce your desired life.
Anna sat around complaining about life, her husband, her job, her finances, her weight, and many other things. Anna could not figure out why bad things were always happening to her. I worked with Anna using the BioNeuro Techniques to reprogram her Mental Codes to be more in line with things she wanted out of life and her relationships. Within 30-Days Anna said EVERYTHING had turned around or had made considerable progress toward betterment. Her husband started talking to her differently; she got a promotion and raise; she lost 14 pounds and even found a long-lost piece of jewelry under a cabinet.
Could all of this happen simply by changing your thoughts? Absolutely. As a matter of fact, your entire life is created by your prominent thoughts. However you focus your thoughts—good or bad—that is what you create.
Now some people may get offended and say, “What about God?” “Where does God come in with all this stuff?” My answer is always the same, “Where ever you want God to come in. I prefer to put God at the head of my life but you can do whatever you choose.”
To systematically create your dream life try these four things:
- Decide what you want. Specifically state what you want based on what you can believe is possible. In reality, anything is possible, but keep your desires in line with your beliefs and you will attract them faster.
- Take action but don’t worry about “how” it is going to happen. Do it Now! The Universe is abundant and will create ways you would never be able to guess to make things happen for you.
- Expect it to happen. Just like you would expect a paycheck on payday from an employer, expect your desire to come true with the same expectancy. You would be shocked if you didn’t receive a paycheck and the same goes for your desire.
- No matter what comes before you, continue to walk toward your dream life and never be willing to compromise for anything less. Remember the theme for my entire life, no matter what comes before me that looks like an apparent obstacle—Keep Going!
The Universe does not care about the difference between abundance and a little bit. If you ask and believe you can only get a little—you receive a little. If you ask and believe that you can achieve bigger things—you receive bigger.
I am not talking about any New Age thinking. In reality, I’m talking about the same things that Zoroaster, Lao-Tzu, Buddha, Confucius, Jesus, Muhammad, and other Masters, Teachers, and Saviors have shared since ancient times. So, if I’m talking about anything, I’m talking about Ancient Age thinking that is very relevant for Modern Times.
Why get caught up on anything other than these facts:
- With the proper training, you can produce whatever you want in life and it doesn’t negatively affect your spirituality in the least—except to improve it.
- You can manifest a better life and poverty is the worst insult you can give to God. God is an abundant source but will give you whatever you concentrate on—lack or abundance.
- Your thoughts are the most important factor in life. Watch your thoughts on a continual basis. When you are thinking about a negative thing (meaning something that does not align with your desires in life) immediately correct your thinking.
- If you can’t do this on your own, learn the BioNeuro Technique better. As a matter of fact, why not learn it to the point of teaching others.
I love to teach people things to make their lives more comfortable, happy, loving, and under their control. Although many people and sources have declared me as having acquired a vast amount of knowledge, I feel knowledge is worthless until it is shared with others.
Although it isn’t bad not to have acquired the life you would like up to this point in time, it is sad if you don’t change it. Thousands of people have used my seminars, trainings, and programs to create a better life. Now, it’s your turn.
Why don’t you release the barriers in your life to take it to the next level? Is it time for you to make a change?
Many people think they can do it on their own. It can be done much faster with the proper guidance. Why do athletes have coaches? They have the talent but need the guidance.
If you were traveling across the country and became lost in a city, instead of stumbling around trying to find your way, most people would stop and ask someone for directions. You want directions from someone who knows his or her way around town. The same goes for your path to a better life.
Why struggle needlessly and stumble around trying to find your way? Instead, we have numerous programs that can help you.
Now is the time for you to make a change. Remember your commitment to make this year different than the previous times? Remember your commitment last year and the year before that? Have you noticed very little has changed? It will continue this way possibly for the rest of your life unless you step out and make a different choice.
There you have it.
We stand by to be,
In loving service,
Dr. Michael J. Duckett